Sunday, January 30, 2011

Three Step Plan

Life is too short to be angry at exes.
Life is too short to be angry at anyone
other than myself. Problematization
of consumption. Problematization
of irony. Pathologization of
problematization and vice versa.
Also flirting--problematization
thereof. Depression & anxiety,
hand in hand like heartburn
and halitosis. Life is too short.
Step one for the 20s. Step two is:

I learned to sleep again. This is part of
a series of realizations: things can be
easy once you decide that they will be.
I have so many habits, but I
remembered at least how to take control
of my hypnogogia and turn them to rest.
My dreams are my dreams and there is
no reasonwhy they should make me bolt up
in the night. So many habits. Step three is:

Let's see me apply this to the act of speaking,
to the act of singing, to the act of doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment