Tuesday, January 25, 2011

second date

I want to say to you,
I am so totally psyched about this
in whatever formation, for
whatever duration.
But!
I'm not saying it yet, I'm playing it cool.
for, of course, the hope of a duration that doesn't end tomorrow
and some super social superstition in those dumb games.

this week,
I am in love with the relationship with myself that I am having because of you.
new thoughts with you as filter,
new problems,
I get all nervous but its hypothetical so I can say,
oh, no! everything will be great!
and everything is great. some day spring will come.

I do not use 'in love' lightly
and I will not ever say those words to you.
but to myself, my own primary p., my own wope,
me and my inky hands that I won't scrub for you next time,
I hope there is a next time,
I must be some psycho for learning. this is going to be hard.

the touching point of the assymptote: it does not exist.
But, I am empowered with potential and
totally preoccupied.
you are a big, busy bird and I am
filling my little belly,
drooling on the subway
moonie mooning, gender identing,
(complicit in everything I think is wrong in the world)
and everything that's just totally annoying
expert voice postulating, ringing around and leaking out my ears
rolling my eyes at myself and unselfconsciously dreaming out,
wet all the time, hair twirling,
it is so much easier to go anyplace when there's someplace internal so nice to go.
to think about what might happen and say
fuck it if I jinx this by fantasizing,
if you call it off tomorrow I'll always have
how I felt this week and what could have been.




1 comment: