Monday, January 24, 2011

kitchen creep

waffle iron blues crash down cast iron, places to stick when I am unprepared for reshaping via heat
oh,
oh
pat my head, please, look:
In every part of the room, every part of the everywhere I ever go red lights say "I am hot" and "I am on" or "I am not ready, you have done something wrong" or "I am ready, now do something" or "Now you will be immortalized" and they are so small, I don't know
what to do, I need help oh
waffle iron come down from heaven look up a checkerboard of heat, grid of butter, I hate to cook
oh,
oh
Somebody tell me and then do it for me if I do it I might do it wrong and if I do it wrong then I'll have been right about what I thought might be wrong with me when I thought about it, years ago
oh,
I don't know, I need, maybe, a wife?
Who does these things, not me, I can't.
I can't do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment