Friday, July 8, 2011

hit me

yo dawg, hit me in tha fuckin' face
hehe
no! like say it to a girl not a dude
okay i will say it to a girl at the end of this poem hehe
well, this friend of mine got me
hehehehe
i got drunk at a bar
i got a date
i dated at a bar and then on the way to the bathroom
well, i had this dream hehe
where you just said hehe
hehe what if you just heehe
what if you just hehe said hehe
what if you just said what you wanted
i am drinking budweiser because it's cheap
even though it's not cheap, since we're at a bar (hehe)
and you are drinking me under
dreadful thunder, thunder thighs, furry, for real
well i WAS JUST THINKING bout saying i feel this is funny
and you like gender roles in such a way it essentializes my condition and frailty
hehe
into the point of being a pure arrow, einen schlangenfraßbereiter
he whose occupation is devouring snakes? no one knows hehe
i'm actually fragile and weird inside
and then i'm just like fuck u bitch i don't wanna be yr power man
O THOSE RED LIPZ
WHYY I OUGHTA
but u wanted some1 2 punch u n shit?
n hit u?
n call u names?
n steal yur money?
n make u feel bad?
y do u want that?
do u have daddy issues
no way grl
violence?
i don't hehe
O NO not me
actually hehe secret fantasy

and then o my god, she said, daniel,
when okcupid asks u do you have a rape fantasy, what is your answer
hey baby, hit me in the face

1 comment:

  1. "i dated at a bar and then on the way to the bathroom"

    ("just like honey")
    you had me at hehe. not yet, but then...nice.

    ReplyDelete