Wednesday, July 13, 2011

so i will ask you

ok i asked you
i will become so similar to you and touch you
calling people being outgoing drinking and being outgoing drinking and calling people
that was a wound
that was an hour
that was several minutes
that was my mother
sit on the blanket i can bring you eggs
whatever feels good SLEEPING BEAUTY
you like drinking with my mother
he is crying
and
he is crying
and
he is crying
there are three men
they are all crying
we do not have to cry
your friends might say hi when you will be alone so be ready i might say hi too ok
lets start crying i talked to you a little with some words not all of the words but yeah we talked with most words then
! tell me you love me cut off your tongue cut off you legs cut off your hands
tell me you love me put your tongue on put your legs on put your hands on tell me you love me
this friend is here that friend is there i have other friends there and also behind you above you she is my friend too
OK its a LONG TIME put on my hair put on my eyes put on my lips ok i love you
put these on! i love you no joke i asked all the cops and they all liked the story so much that they bought you this place that nun loves you seriously she asked me for a lot of things but i couldnt tell her because i forgot so thats why im asking you outside of it its this and its fun

No comments:

Post a Comment