Tuesday, July 19, 2011

the point is


the day has come when my father is texting me
and not only that, that it is not surprising
and the medium is not even the point, the point is:
he is on the Bart in the Bay, and
I am shaking my head at my longing, thinking
wanderlust is what makes wanderlust,
why did I leave here and return only to miss being there again?

and that is not even what's making me achy, what aches is:
what this week shows. what this week shows is:
the enactment of ideals does not equal bliss.
today was a day about processing out through my body

This week is called:
beauty in what's achy because it's complicated.
and I write that in the facebook thread with old friends about
'what is your week called?'
and the point is not even that it's on the computer, now.
The point is not even who that is excluding
the point is not even what the ideals are.
the point is.
the point is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment